Terms of sale of the reports
My name is Jerzy Kurgan and I’m the owner of the Insurtech Intelligence website and creator of the reports that you can buy at www.insurtechintelligence.com
For the sake of formalities, my registry data: Jerzy Kurgan, Swieradowska 47 Street, 02-662 Warsaw, Poland, Tax id number (NIP) 8722199392.
Below you will find the terms and conditions, containing information such as: how to place an order and conclude a contract, available forms of payment or complaint procedures.
If you have any questions, I am at your disposal at this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I send you my best regards and wish you a successful shopping experience
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the following meanings shall apply:
- Report – one of the digital report, whose creator is the Seller,
- Buyer – natural person, legal entity or entity without corporate status,
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes an agreement with Seller not directly related to its economic or professional activity,
- Payment Operator – PayPal (Europe) S. à r. l. & Cie, S. C. C. A. with its registered office at L-1150 Luxembourg,
- Terms and Conditions – These Terms and Conditions, available at https://insurtechintelligence.com/terms,
- Website – website available at www.insurtechintelligence.com,
- Seller – Jerzy Kurgan, conducting business activity under the company “Jerzy Kurgan.”, Swieradowska 47 Street, 02 – 662 Warsaw, Poland, Tax ID number: 8722199392.
Intellectual property rights
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that the Report is a work within the meaning of the Law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights, to which the Seller is entitled.
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that further distribution of the Report by the Buyer without the Seller’s consent is a violation of Seller’s rights to the Report and may result in civil or criminal liability.
Consumer withdrawal from contract
- A Consumer who has concluded a remote contract with the Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days of the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The right to withdraw from a remote contract shall not be available to the Consumer in respect of contracts for provision of digital content, which are not recorded on a material medium, if the performance of the service has commenced with the express consent of the consumer before the expiration of the withdrawal period and after informing him by the Seller of loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear statement – for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail.
- The Consumer may use a withdrawal form template available at https://insurtechintelligence.com/withdrawal, however this is not mandatory.
- In order to observe the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the time limit for withdrawing from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Personal data and cookies
Out-of-court handling of complaints and claims
- The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising out of the digital content provision agreements entered into to mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The Consumer has the opportunity to use non-judicial means of dealing with claims and redress. Among other things, the Consumer has the option:
- to appeal to a permanent consumer court to settle the dispute resulting from the concluded agreement,
- to ask the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller,
- to take advantage of the help of the county (municipal) ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks are consumer protection.
- More detailed information on extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and complaints can be found at https://polubownie.uokik.gov.pl.
- The Consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute over contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
Terms of sale until 31st march 2019